The Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all Ladies to come and have fun!

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What our member say about us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lora
Admin
Admin
Lora

What our member say about us Empty
PostSubject: Re: What our member say about us   What our member say about us I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 pm

For me The Ladies is a very friendly site, got lots of posts to answer, lot of new topics, lots of sections, very friendly staff.

I would give this forum a 10 out of 10 (which means it is awesome)

Please come and join our friendly forum and meet some new friends.

By MELS

~~~~~~~~~~

I've not been a member very long but have been made to feel very welcome straight away which you don't get on many forums.

everyone is really lovely and theres a genuine nice atmosphere.

theres lots to talk about and you always get a reply.

its fun, friendly and better than other forums so join up!!

By Camilla

~~~~~~~~~~~

For me The Ladies is a very friendly site. lovley staff and very friendly people . allways loads 2 do ... makes me feel happy to chat 2 you people .

By Welshmel

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have not been a member of The Ladies for long but right from the start i was made to feel very welcome, everyone is all very friendly. If you need any help all you have to do is shout and someone will be along to offer advise!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

By Mrs.B

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I joint The Ladies in October, and already I have built such a great bond with the members, its nice to be on a forum where you are not judged and can talk about anything. I wish I had found this forum earlier. x

By Sarah

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I joint the Ladies after a mate sent my the link. Im so glad she did has the ladies are a really nice bunch. It's so nice to talk and not have all the b1tching you get on alot of froums xxx

By Lucy

Back to top Go down
http://theladies.omgforum.net
Rosey
Admin
Admin
Rosey

Humor Humor : silly

What our member say about us Empty
PostSubject: Re: What our member say about us   What our member say about us I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:23 pm

thank you so much ladies xoxox
Back to top Go down

What our member say about us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ladies :: Guest Room :: What our Members Say-
Jump to: